OSCAR!

OSCAR!

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Work, work, work

I have this wonderful history project due tomorrow. It can be on any topic, so of course mine is on rhythmic gymnastics!! To give you an idea of how strenuous this project is, here's a list of just some of the things I have to do:
  • Preface
  • Outline
  • 40 ID terms
  • Book report (3-4 Pages)
  • Periodical Report (2-3 Pages)
  • 30 Test questions
  • 5 Essay questions, and answer one
  • Villanelle
  • Extras
I've done most of this (whew!). But because of this project, I had to miss the first ever competition at my gym! Trust me, if I had a choice, I would be out there on the carpet, in my leotard, throwing my clubs around. But to cheer myself up, I painted my nails. Here's a picture:

Off to work! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment