OSCAR!

OSCAR!

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Uh Oh......

I'm kind of bored....Why am I bored? Because I'm not going to gymnastics? Why aren't I going? Because I MIGHT have what's called a meniscal cyst. It's like a little ball of fluid in my knee. I had to go to the ER on Friday, but they just took an XRay. I'll probably get an MRI this week. What scares me is that my parents want me to be prepared to quit gymnastics. It's scary that that's even a possibility. What else would I possibly do? Swimming? No way. Soccer? Wouldn't be able to.

On a lighter note, though, I watched Saw! It was great! I saw the first and second one! (Apparently there are 7!) A warning, though: these movies aren't for people who are afraid of gory scenes or blood or who get scared easily. If you're not this kind of person, I highly recommend watching it! I'd give it 4.5 stars out of 5. That's pretty good, right?

New nails, by the way!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment