OSCAR!

OSCAR!

Friday, November 9, 2012

Finished!!!

Remember that extensive, challenging project I told you about in my last post? Well, it's done and over with! I am writing this in my school library, since I wasn't needed in my TA elective....




I think I'm getting some weird looks.....
Anyways, I made this mask in my art class: paper mached it and painted it. In case you can't tell, those are leaves on my forehead. 
It's so nice to get hand out on the computer in the library instead of being a TA....
On another note, I really want to watch the movie Saw but will only do it with a friend. Anyone watched it? Please comment and tell me what you thought of it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Leeza! Love the mask. I wish I was in the other art class, American Images is terrible! What's Saw about?
    Maisie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! It's nice to know people actually read this thing. Thanks for your comment. Saw is about this man named Jigsaw who kidnaps people and makes them go through these traps that make them choose between their lives and their loved ones.....or the traps can just be extremely gruesome. Look up 'Saw movie traps' on YouTube, but I'm warning you, it's horrible. (but SO interesting...)

    ReplyDelete