OSCAR!

OSCAR!

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

GO MAKSYMENKO!!!

Did I spell that right? Oh well. You get the point. Anyways, I am rooting for Alina for the Olympics (obviously) and can't wait! WHY IS RHYTHMIC LAST IN THE OLYMPICS????

Anyways, I have been into a bracelet making phase. (Of course it would have something to do with gymnastics......) SO I started wearing my bracelets to gym and all the girls started asking me for some. Of course I couldn't refuse, so I made a bunch! About, like 10-15 bracelets. Each takes about 2 hours and 10 ft of string, so you can do the math. But anyways, here are a few:




Bad quality pictures, I know. That's what I get with a low quality webcam. But enough about my webcam; the last bracelet was made for my ballet coach. (shocker, I know-I HAVE A BALLET COACH AND SHE ASKED FOR A BRACELET????!!!) No, really, though-it might be a shocker that I have a ballet coach but not that she asked for a bracelet. Ugh. Whatever. I'm just rambling on.......I really should go sleep......



No comments:

Post a Comment