OSCAR!

OSCAR!

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Drawing of a dog walker

Hi! I'm so glad it's summer! I just got out of school last Tuesday. This is my most recent creation:




My favorite dog is the spotted one. He's so cute! I had a garage sale today, but hardly anyone came. I wish more people would comment on my blog. It feels like I'm sharing my story and art and no one really cares enough to post a comment or just say "hi." I think only one person voted on my poll/s, but that's about it (Thanks). Not a single comment since, like, December!!! I'm getting lonely here, you guys!       
So, please, take 2 seconds of your time and just comment, and let me know what's up, because I'm starting to think no one is really reading this blog anymore. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely blog,nice article rytmic gymnastic; greeting from Belgium

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is so wonderful to know that I have readers from Belgium!

      Delete