OSCAR!

OSCAR!

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

EWWW!!!

GROSS!!! I ALMOST STEPPED ON A DEAD RAT IN MY BACKYARD!!! Then, my brother picked it up by the tail and I put in in a bucket, and we threw it away...YUCK!!! So anyways, here's my daily picture of a gymnast:


Is that not amazing???



Here is an amazing video of rhythmic gymnastics elements:



Also, if you guys are bored out of your minds like I am, try playing Sudoku. It's actually really fun. And for those of you who aren't allowed to drink soda, put your favorite jam in fizzy water, and BOOM! You have made soda!


Bye for now!
-PuRpLe OsCaR

2 comments:

  1. woow! Cool! Both the soda jam and the gymnastics are really cool! I think you will be famous some day! I will be the first person to buy a ticket to your show! Just don't let fame get to your head!

    ReplyDelete