OSCAR!

OSCAR!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Hello Again!

I have an important announcement to make:
Here are two blogs that you MUST check out
 1) fishydasoup.blogspot.com  (Campbell's blog)
2) queenofpointe.blogspot.com  (My sister Melanie's blog)

please, please, Please do me a favor by following their blogs.
                                                                                                              
With that said, I need  you guys to help me pick out my gymnastics leotard for competition. I have narrowed it down to three options. Which one is your fav? Please comment to vote:








Please vote for your favorite! I can't decide!

1 comment:

  1. Wow they are all soooo beautiful! But I would have to agree with "queenofpointe" (hehe) that the purple feather one is the best. If you have a video of your gymnastics competition I would love to see it! When it's done, of course.

    ReplyDelete